When should I reserve?
We recommend making your reservation as soon as you make your travel plans to ensure we have availability. We understand it is not always possible to provide notice and for same day delivery, it’s always best to call us to check availability. Please call on (441) 707-7658. Orders placed within 24 hours of the delivery will be subject to a $15 rush fee.
How do I reserve rental equipment?
When should I reserve?
We want to make it as easy as 1, 2 3
1 Choose rental equipment
- Browse and choose your products you need for your stay on the ‘Rental’ Page and add them to your cart for checkout.
- You will be asked a start and end date for your rental as well as a delivery location.
- You do not need to be present for the delivery as long as arrangements are made with the facility/delivery location. Equipment pick up will also be made between 10am & 2pm unless otherwise arranged.
- We delivery anywhere on mainland Bermuda
2 Finalise reservation and pay
- Before checking out, you will be asked to review and accept our Terms and Conditions.
- Make payment online. Little Longtails accept Master Card and Visa. We do not accept American Express.
- You will receive a confirmation email
- Note that in the event of cancellation you will be refunded based on our cancellation policy.
3 Arranging Delivery
- Someone from Little Longtails will follow up with you to confirm your order and delivery information prior to your arrival.
- The equipment will be delivered to the specified location between 10am & 2pm. If the equipment is being delivered a hotel or rental property please let the front desk or property management team know that you are expecting the delivery.
- You do not need to be present for the delivery as long as arrangements are made with the facility/delivery location.
- Equipment pick up will also be made between 10am & 2pm unless otherwise arranged
What if I would like to keep items for longer?
We are happy to accommodate your request, but require that you confirm your rental product is available in advance by calling (414) 707-7658 or emailing our office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Is there a minimum period for rental?
Rental periods are specified in the product description. We do offer a discounted rate for periods longer than 7 days. We do require a minimum order of $35.00 before delivery.
Do you provide discounts for multiple items or extended rentals?
We provide a discount for a rental period of more than 7 days. If you need extended rental periods, then we offer a further discounted rate for rental periods of a month or more.
Plans do change especially when you have children. If you cancel your reservations with Little Longtails at least 1 week (7 days) prior to your scheduled delivery date, you will receive a full refund. Cancelling your reservation between 1 week and 48hrs of your scheduled delivery will result in a 50% refund. If you cancel your reservation less than 48 hours from your scheduled delivery you will not be refunded.
At Little Longtails we take your privacy very seriously. Looking after your personal data is very important to us.
- Soltrino Ltd (trading as Little Longtails) are committed to complying with the General Data Protection Regulation and the Data Protection Act 2018
- If we make changes to this notice we will notify you by updating it on our website. Should you need to contact us please email email@example.com or call 441-707-7658. This privacy notice will take effect from the 25th May 2018.
- If you subscribe to our newsletters then you can at any time unsubscribe at the bottom of the email.
- We do not pass on your contact information onto any 3rd parties.
- We do not store ANY credit or debit card information anywhere on our site, This information is encrypted so we can never see the card information.
- We encrypt certain sensitive information (such as credit card information) using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to ensure that your Personally Identifiable Information is safe as it is transmitted.
Why do I need to sign a Rental Agreement/Waiver?
It is important to understand and agree on the terms and conditions of the rental agreement. If you have any questions regarding this agreement, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (441) 707-7658.
- We do not reserve items until the payment has cleared at checkout.
- We accept MasterCard, Visa and Debit cards, we do not accept American Express.
- Payment using Bermudian dollar issued cards will be processed without incurring fees or conversion rates.
- Payment using US dollar issued cards will be processed without incurring fees or conversion rates.
- If you need to cancel your order you will be refunded based on our cancellation/refund policy.
Our office hours are Mon-Friday 10-2pm but we deliver Sat & Sun 10-2pm by arrangement, so if you book and select those dates we can deliver on a weekend. Please note our storage location is not manned all the time during our opening hours as we can be out on the road doing deliverys.
Where do you deliver and is there a Fee?
We deliver to mainland Bermuda for a $35 delivery fee that includes setup and pickup. If you need delivery to an island, please reach out to us and we will do our best to help you.
Do you do same day delivery?
For same day delivery, it’s always best to call us to check availability. Please call on (441) 707-7658. We will do our best to accommodate you and help you get what you need. There is a fee and same day orders will be subject to a $15 rush fee, as well as a delivery fee.
Can I pick up items rather than pay for delivery?
Yes we can arrange for you to come and pick up your items depending on our availability. Please email or telephone at least 48hours in advance to arrange this.
What are your delivery & pick up hours?
Our standard hours for deliveries and pick ups are 10am-2pm. We are happy to coordinate with property managers, house owners, hotels, to make delivery possible within those hours and make it as seamless as possible. After hours deliveries or pick ups are subject to a $15 after hours fee. Pickup is via arrangement only as we can be out and about on our deliveries.
To help you settle in and to make your journey easier we can deliver an arrivals package along with your rental equipment. Using the form on the site we can bring you essentials items like diapers, milk and baby food. You pay for shopping costs plus a $15 shopping fee for orders under $100. Orders over $100 we charge a 15% shopping fee. Please note this is only a service we provide to people renting our equipment on the day of arrival.
What are the car seat guidelines?
From the MOTOR CAR (SEAT BELTS) REGULATIONS 2003
You must wear a seat belt where legally required unless you are exempt. Those exempt from the requirement include holders of medical exemption certificates, public services vehicles and community service vehicles.
Infant from birth to under 20lbs: A rear-facing child safety seat.
Small child under 14 years, weighing 20-40lbs: A forward-facing child safety seat.
Large child under 14 years, weighing 40-80llbs: A booster seat used in conjunction with an adult belt.
Do you install car seats?
We legally cannot install your car seat or set up your equipment, however we are happy to guide you through the process, and will provide you will the manual. If you have any concerns about the installation of your car seat. Give us a call and we are happy to guide you!
What if I am not satisfied with the equipment supplied?
If you are not satisfied with your rental equipment, please let us know as soon as possible. We will try to resolve the problem immediately. If you are still not satisfied we will refund your money.
I am looking for a product I don’t see on your site
If you don’t see a product you need on our website then please let us know. We would be more than happy to do our best to accommodate you.
How do you clean your products?
Our products are cleaned and maintained meticulously. As moms we know the importance of cleaning safely. Where ever possible we use baby friendly products, such as the honest company, babyganics, seventh generation , If you have a special request/consideration, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate.
What if I have questions on items?
Please don’t hesitate to call or email us; we will do our best to get back to you ASAP.
Why should I rent instead of packing it all?
A majority of air carriers charge extra baggage fees. It can be costly to try and bring all the baby gear you will require while travelling plus the hustle of packing into the car or taxi when you arrive at Bermuda. Renting will save you time, space and reduce your stress. Book your gear today and let us provide you with peace of mind before your holidays start.
If you still have questions, email us or call us at (441) 707-7658 we’d love to help!
We truly value our customers if you are not satisfied with your rentals and/or experience, please contact us ASAP.