Here at Soltrino Ltd (trading as Little Longtails) we take your privacy seriously, Looking after your personal data is very important to us. Soltrino Ltd (trading as Little Longtails) are committed to complying with the General Data Protection Regulation and the Data Protection Act 2018.
We will never sell your details on to any other companies and we have processes in place to keep your information as secure as possible.
We are very serious about its protection of data and will investigate any known breaches in security and/or potential fraud.
Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
If we make changes to this notice we will notify you by updating it on our website. Should you need to contact us please email [email protected] or call 441-707-7658. This privacy notice will take effect from the 25th May 2018.
What is GDPR?
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union. It also addresses the export of personal data outside the EU. Therefore it applies to companies processing and holding the personal data of data subjects located within in the European Union, regardless of the company’s location.
Who are we?
Our website address is: https://www.littlelongtails.com.
Reasons why we collect personal data and what do we collect?
We collect and store personal data so that we can successfully deliver the service you require. We will never send you marketing information, unless you have given us permission to do so.
- Shipping Name – To deliver the items to that person.
- Delivery address – To allow us to deliver the order to that address.
- Billing address in order to process the payment.
- Telephone number – In case of issues with the order or finding the address for delivery and for communicating any issues that may arise with the order.
- Email address – In order to email you a copy of the invoice and update you on the status of your order.
- Contact forms – the information you enter into a contact form is emailed to us and we store that for 1 year before it is then deleted.
- IP address – You can visit our website without giving any details about yourself, however we store access data in server log files. These files will include your IP address.
The types of data collected can be seen in the respective input forms. Mandatory fields are marked as such because the data is necessary for our performance of a contract with you. By completing these fields you are giving us the legal basis and consent for us to hold and use your data.
How long we retain your data
We will store your information until it is no longer needed, after the expiration of statutory preservation duties, either upon you deleting your account or you sending us a request via [email protected] Should you not access your account for a consecutive period of 3 years, we may delete your details. Should you then want to use your account, you will need to create a brand new account.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Who Helps Us Process Your Information?
We use a select number of trusted external service providers for certain, processing and/or storage. These providers include (but are not limited to) companies such as payment service providers. Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
All service providers are carefully selected and meet high data protection and security standards. We only share information with them that is required for the services offered.
Keeping in touch with you.
We want to keep you up to date with information about new ranges, special offers and improvements to our website. When you set your account up, we will ask you if you want to receive this type of marketing information.
If you decide you do not want to receive this marketing information you can request that we stop by writing to you.
What are your rights if you are a European Data Subject?
You are entitled to request the following from Soltrino, these are called your Data Subject Rights and there is more information on these on the Information Commissioners website www.ico.org.uk:
- Right of access – to request access to your personal data Soltrino Ltd trading as Little Longtails holds for you.
- Right to rectification – to have your personal information corrected if it is inaccurate and to have incomplete personal information completed
- Right to erasure (also known as the right to be forgotten) – to have your personal information erased.
- Right to restriction of processing – to restrict processing of your personal information
- Right to data portability – to electronically move, copy or transfer your personal information in a standard form
- Right to object – to object to processing of your personal information
- Rights with regards to automated individual decision making, including profiling
If you have any general questions about your rights or want to exercise your rights please contact [email protected].
If you have any questions about this policy, you may contact us at [email protected]
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection regulator in Europe, in particular in a country you work or live or where your legal rights have been infringed. The contact details for the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the data protection regulator in the UK, are available on the ICO website www.ico.org.uk where your personal information has or is being used in a way that you believe does not comply with data, however, we encourage you to contact us before making any complaint and we will seek to resolve any issues or concerns you may have.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that is stored on your web browser or on the hard drive of your computer.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- Strictly necessary Cookies – are essential to navigate around a website and use its features. Without them, you wouldn’t be able to use basic services like registration or shopping baskets. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you’ve been on the internet.
- Google Analytics Cookies – These cookies collect completely anonymous information on how people use our website and online store and your data is merged with other users to enable us to improve how the website operates in the future. To give examples, we utilise data from Google Analytics cookies to help us to understand how users and customers arrive and interact with our websites and highlight areas in which we can improve such as navigation, marketing campaigns and the overall shopping experience. The data stored by Google Analytics cookies will never show personal details, which could show your individual identity.
- Functionality Cookies – Functionality cookies remember choices you make such as language and search parameters such as size, colour or product line. These can then be used to provide you with an experience more appropriate with your selections and make every visit more tailored to your needs. The information is also merged with other users on a strictly anonymous basis to enable us to improve how our website operates. For example, our ‘wish list’ saved items feature will utilise these cookies to remember the products which you have expressed an interested in whilst browsing our online store.
- Targeting Cookies and Advertising Cookies – These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising relevant to you and your specific interests. They remember the websites that you have visited in the past and that information is shared with other parties such as third-party advertisers. Your personal identity can never be disclosed.
How to delete Cookies
If you want to delete any cookies that are on your computer the “help section” in your browser should provide instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. Please note that by deleting or disabling future cookies your experience of our site may be affected.